Are you looking for a new challenge every day?
Are you interested in an international auction house with buyers from approximately 158 countries?
Then apply at AUCTIM - MOYERSOEN nv.
SALES - OPERATIONS MANAGER
AUCTIM - MOYERSOEN, is looking for a SALES - OPERATIONS MANAGER who can be deployed immediately and helps us to exceed our ambitions.
Your position is very versatile, as you are responsible for managing the SALES team on the one hand and the OPERATIONAL team on the other.
You have daily contact with the fieldwork and you manage the divisions from your experience and insight, but also from the daily feedback from your employees.
- Directing, managing and motivating the sales team, and this through a daily follow-up.
You manage the sales process and you engage in customer loyalty.
You define and implement sales plans and follow them up further.
- You manage the operations team in collaboration with the person responsible for operations.
- You coach and motivate a team of 20 employees in total and you are responsible for their personal development and further growth.
- You are ultimately responsible for the turnover targets of both divisions. You achieve these objectives through targeted management, planning and evaluation of your employees.
- You report directly to the management of which you are also a part.
- You contribute to the further digitization of business processes.
- University degree.
- Perfect 3-languages (NL-FR-ENG).
- You can determine strategic objectives.
- Communication - listening - giving feedback is your strength.
- You are analytical and you can set clear and achievable goals according to the SMART strategy.
- You are organizationally strong and you can set priorities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Sales - Operations manager.
- You have the necessary drive.
- Helicopter view.
- You have the necessary motivation, inspiration and of course leadership with respect.
- You are a leader and manager and you do not do micromanagement.
- Developing and sharing our corporate vision within the team is your thing.
- Problem solver.
- An exciting job in a growing international company, with a daily variety of products and contacts.
- Pleasant working environment and an enthusiastic and committed team.
- Competitive salary package, supplemented with extra-legal benefits (company car, meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, extra vacation days, ...)
- Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attn Mrs. Nancy Eyckmans
- Applications that are not withheld will be destroyed by us because of GDPR.