Do you want a new challenge every day?
Then apply at AUCTIM - MOYERSOEN NV.
Location : BE - 2630 Aartselaar, Helststraat 47
An international auction house, with buyers in approximately 140 countries. You will end up in a successful and dynamic company in full expansion.
AUCTIM - MOYERSOEN nv, is looking for a perfect 3-lingual Company lawyer with business acumen who can be deployed immediately and helps to exceed our ambitions.
- As a corporate lawyer you work closely with the various services to provide advice and operational support.
- You will be given a varied range of tasks, wo. drawing up contracts, handling complaints files and disputes, contact with external counsel, providing efficient and uniform legal framework, drawing up legal recommendations, etc.
- You are in contact with our international franchisees to follow up all legal tasks.
- With new franchisees you are an important link during the negotiation and signing of the contracts.
- Law training.
- Experience at the counter and approximately 2 years of experience in a company.
- Perfect 3 languages. (NL-FR-ENG).
- Can be used immediately.
- Generalist with a strong preference for corporate law.
- Driven and proactive.
- You work accurately, quickly & to the point.
- Ad rem and reliable.
- You can convert a legal background into a business context and you can also translate this into understandable terms.
- You can work independently, you know how to set priorities and you optimize where necessary.
- Structure is a must for you and you apply it continuously
- Very strong administratively and familiar with the Office packages.
- Neat and representative appearance.
- An exciting job in a growing international company, with a daily variety of products and contacts.
- Pleasant working environment and an enthusiastic and committed team.
- Competitive salary package, supplemented with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, extra vacation days, ...)
- Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mrs. Nancy Eyckmans
- Applications that are not accepted will be destroyed by us, in accordance with the GDPR.