A new challenge every day?
Then apply at AUCTIM - MOYERSOEN nv.
Location : BE - 2630 Aartselaar, Helststraat 47
AUCTIM - MOYERSOEN, is looking for a Human Resources Manager who is committed to attracting top talent and who offers our employees an exceptional work experience.
- As an HR Manager you are responsible for HR policy and HR strategy on both a strategic and operational level.
- You are responsible for the recruitment and you actively search for top talent who can add value to our company.
- You organize and coordinate the entire HR cycle per employee (training plan for recruitment, evaluation and performance interviews, general training and development, salary policy, ...)
- You are responsible for drawing up job profiles and relevant competencies and you work out KPIs per division in consultation with management.
- You bring structure that matches the ambitious goals within the company.
- You take care of communication with the Social Secretariat and you have close contact with selection offices.
- You handle the necessary administrative tasks (drawing up contracts, follow-up time registration, payroll processing, ...)
- You give advice to management and the board, and you have knowledge of the latest developments in your field.
- You are part of the management team and you think and contribute to the further development of the company.
- You preferably have a university education or equivalent through experience and you already have several years of experience in the field of HR.
- You have a motivating and enthusiastic personality and you are a confidential advisor.
- Languages are not foreign to you and you therefore have a very good knowledge of NL, FR and ENG, both orally and in writing.
- You know how to tackle things and work results-oriented with a high level of involvement and a sense of responsibility.
- You can think and act autonomously and you have strategic insight.
- You are assertive, dynamic, flexible, communicative and you can think problem-solving.
- You are orderly, you draw up clear reports and you complete your projects in a structured way from A to Z.
- Your rankings are clear, accurate, updated and structured.
- You are professional, open-minded and you think along in the interests of the company.
- An exciting job in a growing international company, with a daily variety of products and contacts.
- Pleasant working environment and an enthusiastic and committed team.
- Competitive salary package, supplemented with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, extra vacation days, ...)
- Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com attn Mrs. Nancy Eyckmans
- Applications that are not withheld will be destroyed by us because of GDPR.