A new challenge every day?
Then apply at AUCTIM - MOYERSOEN nv.
PRODUCT OWNER / SAAS APPLICATIONS
Are you looking for a job in which you can really make a difference? Then this is your chance! As a PRODUCT OWNER you are responsible for the further development of our new auction platform “AUCTIM” powered by Moyersoen and you get the unique opportunity to give direction to this!
- You will work closely with our stakeholders to define and maintain usage scenarios and product requirements for our cloud solutions.
- You understand the business processes and can identify and write down business requirements.
- You set priorities and balance them between the business stakeholders, the development team and customer support.
- You work together with our team members to provide the necessary input to the (external) development teams. Via SCRUM development you (together with the team) define the 'User Stories' and technical specifications
- You validate the business changes and delivery and participate in the release management process.
- You represent Auctim at the project meetings with the (external) development teams and suppliers. In this way you are responsible for the management of the quality, costs and delivery time.
- You are responsible for defining and maintaining the way of working with the (external) development teams.
- You are responsible for second-line support and support the International Auctim Partners.
- You report a clear status to the project leader and business stakeholders.
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent through experience, with a specific interest in software development.
- You have 2 to 3 years of relevant experience as a Product Owner
- You have strong communication skills with a positive attitude
- You are fluent in the Netherlands and English (French is a plus)
- You strive for consensus.
- You have experience with agile development (Scrum / Kanban)
- JIRA has no secrets from you
- Experience with e-commerce is a plus
- You have a strong interest or a proven track record in topics such as website development, app development, APIs, databases, ...
- Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL, Oracle Apex is a plus
- You are a team player who is driven to find solutions for technical requirements and specific customer questions.
- You have experience in coordinating projects.
- An exciting job in a growing international company, with a daily variety of products and contacts.
- Pleasant working environment and an enthusiastic and committed team.
- Competitive salary package, supplemented with fringe benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, extra vacation days, ...)
- Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attn Mrs. Nancy Eyckmans
- Applications that are not withheld will be destroyed by us because of GDPR.