Are you looking for a new challenge every day?
Are you interested in an international auction house with buyers from approximately 158 countries?
Then apply at AUCTIM - MOYERSOEN nv.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (BRUSSELS - WALLONIA Region)
AUCTIM - MOYERSOEN, is looking for a perfect 3-lingual BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER who, for its region of Brussels - Wallonia, is immediately deployable and is helping to exceed our ambitions.
- As a commercial talent you convince companies to have their depreciated assets, material, overstocks, end of series, ... auctioned. Our customers are multinationals and SMEs in all sectors, which guarantees variation.
- You are also responsible for following up bankruptcies within your region. You prospect daily and you can convince curators to work with us.
- You follow up the files from A to Z, working closely with your colleagues from logistics and marketing.
- Because of your total file approach, you strive for a win-win situation and you work on long-term relationships.
- University degree.
- Perfect 3-languages (NL-FR-ENG).
- Experience in a commercial position within a service company.
- A passionate and professional negotiator who can close!
- Strong administratively and meticulous.
- You have the necessary drive and you can set priorities.
- Structure is a must for you and you therefore apply it daily.
- Able to function independently and in a team.
- Neat and representative appearance.
- Member of a network organization is a plus.
- Experience in a particular sector is a plus.
- An exciting job in a growing international company, with a daily variety of products and contacts.
- Pleasant working environment and an enthusiastic and committed team.
- Competitive salary package, supplemented with an attractive bonus system and extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, extra vacation days, company car, ...)
- Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com for the attention of Mrs. Nancy Eyckmans
- Applications that are not withheld will be destroyed by us because of GDPR.