A new international challenge every day?
Then apply at AUCTIM.
INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION MANAGER
AUCTIM has more than 40 years of experience as an auction house for movable and movable property. Since 2020, we have 5 offices abroad and we want to continue this growth throughout Europe. In order to continue to support our growth and ambition, we are looking for an experienced “International Expansion Manager” who will contribute to the further growth of Auctim in Europe.
- As an International Expansion Manager you will look for potentially interesting auction houses that can qualify to become a partner franchisee. You are willing to travel in Europe and you have flexible working hours. The rest of your agenda is filled with file preparations and handling from our office in Aartselaar.
- You identify auction houses with a high added value.
- You evaluate candidate partner franchisees, based on our franchisee tool.
- You conduct the negotiations from start to finish and are responsible for the start-up and follow-up of partner franchisee.
- You formalize your proposals in a complete and comprehensive file for your management.
- The legal department is your partner in everything that concerns contracts.
- You keep a close eye on changes in the market.
- You have obtained a Master or university degree in one direction with many economic and legal subjects and you have 10 years of relevant work experience. Experience as an Expansion Manager is considered an additional asset.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are analytical, use a result-oriented approach and have solid commercial and communication skills.
- You have good communication skills and your negotiating talent is an important asset. You know how to convince people of your vision and you always do it in a respectful way.
- As an Auctim ambassador you build long-term relationships. You are aware that expansion projects are sometimes long-term. The emphasis is therefore not purely on closing the deal, but on the quality and transparency of the agreement.
- You are interested in the business world and preferably in auctions and you like to delve into the associated problems.
- You will find yourself in the dynamic environment of a fast-growing company with a solid financial strength and reputation.
- Before you start, you will receive extensive training in which you get to know our organization and the department through and through. Auctim provides support to help you grow in this job.
- You will have an exciting position with very varied national and international contacts and a pronounced autonomy in a dynamic team with enthusiastic and great colleagues.
- We put extra effort into talents and strengths. With one clear goal: to become a great place to work!
- On a self-employed basis or in employment. In employment you will receive a more than competitive salary package consisting of ao. a nice salary, company car, hospitalization and group insurance, meal vouchers, extra vacation days, mobile phone subscription, ...
- Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com , attn Mrs. Nancy Eyckmans
- Applications that are not withheld will be destroyed by us, due to GDPR.